80 Interesting Social Media Engagement Posts
With over 3.5 billion users worldwide, Social media has become an important channel to promote a business when it comes to online marketing. Social media platforms are a great medium to increase your brand’s visibility and gain new clients. In order to do right marketing on Social media a well planned strategy is required. You need to be clear about what your target audience wants and how to engage with them.
Increasing social media engagement is by far the biggest challenge that most businesses and social media marketers face. If you too are facing this challenge then the best way to increase engagement on social media platforms is to ask them questions and fill in the blanks. These type of posts will make your audience to comment on your posts and make them spend more time on your post.
You can find a list of interesting social media engagement posts below.
What’s The Purpose Of Social Media Engagement Posts?
On all social media platforms, engagement matters the most. If people are not interacting with your content at all then it’s not a good sign. The algorithm on all social media platforms favors those accounts which have a good amount of engagement. The more people engage with your content, the more your account will be pushed up by the algorithm, in people’s feed. Eventually, this will help you in gaining more followers.
When it comes to increasing engagement (like, comments) on social media platforms, questions and fill in the blanks always prove to be useful. Posting interesting and exciting questions and FIB will compel people to answer. Also, when you interact with your social media audience, you’ll be able to understand and know them better. This way, you can gain lot of insights about your ideal customers.
For Whom These Posts Are Ideal?
As these are fun engagement posts so these are ideal for mainly B2C (Business to Consumer) companies. The purpose of these social media engagement posts is to engage your social media audience so that you can establish a better connection with them.
On Which Platforms Can These Posts Be Published ?
You can publish these social media engagement posts i.e questions and fill in the blanks on your Facebook page, Facebook Group, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media platforms that you use for your business.
Download the Instagram Post Ideas Cheatsheet
Interesting Social Media Engagement Posts
50 interesting questions to increase social media engagement
- What one wish would you ask from the Genie?
- If you were an animal, which would be you?
- Which superhero would you like to become?
- Which superpower would you like to have?
- What is a lie that you often tell yourself?
- How were you as a child?
- If you win $1 million in the lottery, where would you spend that money?
- What’s one mistake that you did and felt like slapping yourself?
- If you are paid $1 million per year for staying in a forest for 10 years, would you live there?
- Which movie character do you most relate with?
- Which comic character do you most relate with?
- Which expensive thing you bought very excitedly but regret till now?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- If you could break one law with impunity what would it be?
- Have you ever had any ridiculous dreams?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- What was your favorite summer activity as a kid?
- If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
- If you could be born again as the opposite gender, would you do it?
- Do you love sarcasm?
- Which brand is overrated?
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
- What was your first car?
- How much was your first income?
- What’s the coolest thing you can get for free?
- If money was not a problem, what would you like to do?
- What is the craziest and most unbelievable thing that you have witnessed?
- If you could change the world what would you do?
- What’s the cringiest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s the most useless advice you have ever received?
- What invention do you wish never existed?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Do you wish to do time travel?
- What was the creepiest situation you encountered?
- Have you ever stalked anyone?
- Have you ever had any horrifying experience?
- What is the oddest food you have ever eaten?
- What is your favorite time of the day?
- Where would you want to retire?
- What one activity you hate the most but still need to do?
- How many cups of coffee do you drink per day?
- What was your first job?
- What’s the strangest talent you have?
- What’s your favorite way to beat the Monday blues?
- What’s your lucky number?
- What kind of music irritates you?
- Do you have any phobia?
- Which is your favorite emoji?
- If you were a social media platform, which one would be you?
- Which one do you like: rainy day or sunny day?
Fill In The Blanks
30 interesting fill in the blanks to increase social media engagement
- _________ sucks.
- ________ is lit AF.
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be _____ when I grew up.
- In my next life I plan to return as __________.
- I would never ever ____________.
- ____________ is my nightmare.
- My favorite word is _______.
- I hate ___________.
- I get my best ideas while __________.
- I spend a lot of time thinking about _____
- The world doesn’t really need another ___________.
- As a kid, I was terrified of ____________.
- If heaven were a social network, it would be __________.
- My life would be good without ___________.
- The cringiest movie that I have ever watched is ______________.
- _________ is my favorite movie.
- I can leave everything for __________________.
- My first salary was ____________________.
- One should never try _______________.
- There is always room for __________.
- I am perfect at _______________.
- __________ seems easy but isn’t.
- When I am angry, I ____________.
- The most useless thing I have done is ___________.
- I have a ____________ intuition.
- My decisions are _____________.
- I become numb when ________________.
- I hate it when people do ______________.
- I am not good at ____________.
- I have given up __________________ completely.
Do you find these questions and fill in the blanks useful? Write down in the comments